- Flexible Storage Solutions – Our facilities include 12 acres of fenced Open Storage Yards for those clients with products that do not require dry covered storage in our warehouses. We also have 100,000 square feet of dry covered warehouse space that is protected against the possibility of fire damage by sprinkler systems.
- Product Inspections – We can perform product inspections for you as well as facilitate and assist with 3rd party inspections.
- Reverse Logistics
- Heavy Lifting Capabilities – We have access to specialized heavy lifting equipment including forklifts capable of lifting up to 70,000 lbs. and cranes capable of lifting up to 175 tons.
- Cross Dock Distribution – We have the ability to unload goods from an incoming truck or railroad car and loading these goods directly into outbound trucks, trailers, or rail cars with little/no storage in between. Pick-N- Pack – We have the ability to take one piece or case, or multiple pieces or cases to complete a shipment to your customers.
- Kitting / Orders Fulfillment -We are capable of taking your orders, preparing an end product by combining one piece or multiple pieces, and shipping it out directly to your customers on a daily basis.
- Packaging and Re-packaging – Sorting, bundling, marking, banding or shrink
- Transloading – We transfer goods from containers, barges and rail cars into trucks for end delivery or vice versa.
– U.S. Customs bonded status through FTZ site. In-Bond storage.
– Premier BNSF Railroad transfer facility with seamless freight operation to or from BNSF
– Railcar securing as per American Railroad Association requirements
– Served by UP KCS, KCSM and Omitrax, a local shoreline.
– Container stuffing and stripping blocking and bracing
– Direct Barge Discharge
– Container transfer yard
Rail Loading/Unloading, Crating and Uncrating, Custom Labeling, Export Document Preparation, LCt Trucking, Camier Scheduling and Tracking, Inventory Controls, Hazardous Materials, Bagging and Screening.